GAUDIUM WOMEN HOSPITAL FACILITIES
At Gaudium, we understand that a comfortable and safe environment is critical to a satisfactory hospital experience. Our high standards of patient care coupled with our environment improvement initiatives for an enhanced patient satisfaction, thus, are our key differentiators. The ambience and facilities at Gaudium are designed to provide maximum comfort and personalized care for our patients.
Here is a glimpse of our facilities and value-adds:
- In-patient beds.
- Centrally air-conditioned, hosptial with private rooms with dedicated family zone and sleeping accommodation for a family member to ensure comfort and privacy for both the patient and their family members.
- Upgraded nurse call system for quicker responses to patient calls.
- Each room fitted with an individual outlet to a central oxygen supply system.
- Facilities such as an upgraded television system with flat-panel TVs, attached bathrooms and established room service for every patient.
- Generator backup for entire premises and a UPS power backup for OTs & LABOUR OT separately.
- Neonatal unit equipped with latest monitoring systems including warmer, incubator and phototherapy units.
- Round-the-clock post-surgery monitoring along with intensive and highly personalized care by doctors and nurses to enable a quick recovery.
- A state-of-the-art laboratory with the best diagnostic equipment including high-resolution ultrasound services offering Colour Doppler, transvaginal ultrasound facilities and anomaly scan.
- A state-of-art minimal access surgery unit for hysteroscopy and laparoscopic surgeries with latest & advanced high-end equipment such as high-definition endoscopes, latest endo-surgical equipment, 3 CCD high-definition endoscopy camera, patient monitoring units, morcellator, to facilitate lesser post-operative pain and complications and a faster recovery period.
- Anesthesia ventilators with ET CO2 monitors for safer anesthesia.
- Well-equipped operation theatres and air-conditioned labor rooms with latest medical equipment for constant electronic fetal monitoring and a HEPA (UV Light) air filtration unit to reduce dust and infections.
Quality & Safety of Patient Care
Gaudium Woman firmly believes quality patient care and safety of patients go together. All our treatments, and procedures thus conform to the best practices essential to ensure quality and safety parameters. With our mission of emerging as the premier healthcare facility and Center of Excellence in women healthcare, we strive to help define and set standards for patient safety practices and advancing quality healthcare to women from all walks of life
We consider it our foremost duty to help our patients make an informed decision when considering their choice for a hospital. In view of this, we encourage patients to review our performance, and welcome queries, comments, concerns and suggestions and invite them to learn more about our commitment to quality patient care and safety around these heads:
- Patient Safety.
- Clinical Care.
- Patient Rights & Responsibilities
- Patient Satisfaction Survey